Ava and I shared a cold last week. There has been much debate at home and at work concerning who gave the cold to whom. Of course, I am the only person saying Ava gave it to me. It was rough on her because she didn't sleep as well at night and being uncomfortable and tired all the time made her a little grouchy. (That sounds like me since I tend to get cranky when I'm not feeling well. I say I'm working on it, but probably not doing a good job). She discovered she hates having her nose wiped and will fight as much as she can. One sad part, which is kinda funny too, is she had a sore throat that made her lose her voice a little bit and sound sort of scratchy. I felt bad for her that whole time. The good thing, though, about sharing a cold is I knew when she started feeling better because I started feeling better since we showed the same symptoms at the same time. I still think she gave it to me because she actually started showing symptoms before me.
No comments:
Post a Comment