"No success in life can compensate for failure in the home."
-David O. McKay
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Pictures from today
Lucy Christine the night before. Lucy's first smile captured at 3 minutes old!Taking a bubble bath for the first time. *YAWN* I'm beat! "I get the goofy faces I make from my daddy." Love at first sight.
OK Todd, now you have another reason to record all your wisdom. 2 months between posts is not acceptable for your girls! She's adorable, and like Melanie said, she's going to love green and frogs - HA!
2 comments:
OK Todd, now you have another reason to record all your wisdom. 2 months between posts is not acceptable for your girls! She's adorable, and like Melanie said, she's going to love green and frogs - HA!
Green and frogs...sounds good to me. I never tire of looking at these pictures.
Post a Comment