Saturday, October 17, 2009
Prodigal Blogger
It has been a long time since my last post here. It was originally intended to be a surprise for my wife describing my thoughts on the first year of parenthood, which is why I never told anyone about it. Then life came at us (hurricane, quit my job, moved, pregnant again, living with friends for 4 months, mortgage + rent) and I dropped this blog. But that is not a good reason to have stopped, rather, it was all the more reason to continue. Probably the best reason to have continued this blog was to capture the bond between Ava and her Uncle Jim and Aunt Melanie (and a short time later Sydnee too). She did after all learn to walk in their front room. And now that we will have a 3rd little girl joining us soon, I look forward again to sharing what's on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I for one am glad you're back! WE LOVED HAVING you with us, and we are glad that you five (ok, four and a half) are soo dang close! Keep up the writing, I'm gonna add you to my blog list.
Love you buddy,
Jim
Well thanks you guys for making me teary-eyed! Yeah for Todd's blog- Petitions work!!! :)
Yay!!! Now what about the backyard astronomy??
I look forward to many more words of inspiration! These moments will be so important to your girls! All your girls!
Post a Comment