Ava and I have so much fun together when Lindsey leaves the house for a few hours. Last night was Lindsey's book club meeting. When she left, Ava had fallen asleep in my lap. We went into the game room to watch some TV until she woke up, which she did immediately. The rest of the evening we sat on the floor playing with toys and practicing sitting and standing. Ava really likes to sit up so she can better see what's going on around her. She is so cute when she lifts her head and shoulders up off the ground (doing little crunches) when she's lying down. By holding her hands above her head while she sits, she will pull up until she is standing and will turn her head as far as it will go to take in the new view.
I'm grateful for the time we spend together in the evenings and on the weekends and I'm glad she enjoys being with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment